Book a Tee-Time
Book a Tee-Time
Book a Tee-Time
We are Closed for golf
Dec 4, 2023 – Closed for the season
(Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance)
(NO ONLINE BOOKINGS during the Fall/Winter season)
To book a tee-time, call the course pro-shop (250) 477-8314
The golf course enforces a strict 4-hour cancellation policy, changes or cancellations must be made 4 hours before your booked tee-time or By 5PM the day before for early morning tee-times before 11AM to avoid the $12/golfer fee.
Please arrive no earlier than 10 – 15 minutes before your tee time.
4 golfers allowed per group only,
NO walk or power cart ride along’s allowed at this time.
Please read through booking policies below before reserving your tee-time, to make sure everyone in your group is aware of the policies.
Please note – There is a $12 No-Show fee for each golfer that cancels or no shows in under 4 hours notice, Paid for at time of check-in.
Please note – EVERY golfer must have and carry their own set of clubs while golfing, this means 4 golfer’s, 4 sets of clubs. Rental sets available.
Please note – Only golfers are permitted on the course. We do not allow walk-along’s or power cart ride-along’s at this time.
- The golf course enforces a firm 4-hour cancellation policy. 4 hours before your booked tee-time or By 5PM the day before for early morning tee-times before 11AM.
- Any time prior to 4 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time with absolutely no penalty or fee.
- If there is a reduction in players or you cancel within 4 hours or you no-show for your tee-time, a $12 per player no-show fee may be charged to your remaining group of golfers or your credit card on your online profile. Booker is responsible for the tee-time.
- If individual profiles are included in booking, each profile and credit card may be charged the above fee. If only one profile is associated with the booking, that profile will be responsible, and subsequently charged for all no-shows and/or reductions.
Rain cancellation Policy
- We require a minimum of 1 hour notice to cancel your time due to weather. There will be no fee applied for cancellations made due to rain and/or harsh weather-related conditions. If you start in the rain or there is rain in the forcast there are no rain checks issued. Please feel free to contact us at the pro shop with any questions regarding our cancellation policies, online bookings or general tee-time inquiries.
Tee Time Booking – Terms & Conditions
- Your online account will require a name, telephone number, home address, email address, and valid credit card to reserve a tee time online. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking, you will pay in full at the time of physically checking in at the golf course for your game.
- Your personal information including name, address, telephone, home address, email, and credit card information is protected with our online booking site. Under no circumstance does the golf course sell, trade or share your private information with third or inquiring parties. With Moneris, we take the security and confidentiality of personal information very seriously. We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative safeguards and comply with industry security standards (including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) designed to ensure that personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration, or misuse. Our security practices are reviewed on a periodic basis, and we routinely employ the latest technologies designed to protect the confidentiality and privacy of personal information.
- The cost per person is determined by the age of the golfer and will be adjusted accordingly at the time of check-in. The standard rate is $25 for an adult, $21 for a senior.
- Online tee times are primarily intended for two, three and foursomes. Single bookings are only available online when paired with an adjoining group. You may want to contact us for single bookings.
- The Mount Douglas Golf Course staff reserve the right to modify bookings if needed.
- Sorry, we do not allow infants, child carriers on or off carts, children under 5, and pets on the course.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- To qualify for Senior (Age 60+), Military or Student rates, a valid ID may be required at check-in.
- A rain check may be issued for a future visit if staff deem the golf course unplayable for any reason including weather and high winds.
- Based on the number of holes played and the green fee paid for your round, you will be issued a credit for the un-played holes to be used for future green fees only. Note: Once you have teed off on Hole 7, rain checks will no longer be provided, and your round is considered complete.