About Mount Douglas Golf Course
This year 2021, we are celebrating 50 years of golf at Mount Douglas Golf Course. The golf course was designed and built by Harry and Eric Lovett and the Mount Douglas Golf Course opened in the fall of 1971 and is still owned and operated by the Lovett family. Mount Doug Golf Course offers a little something for everyone with 5 par three holes and 4 pars fours we are considered an executive Par 3 golf course which sits in a picturesque setting on the backside of Mt. Douglas in the Blenkinsop Valley on beautiful Vancouver Island. Our longest hole is 272 yards and the shortest is 70 yards giving you a chance to use just about every club in your bag!
Being a smaller course there is no teeing off grassed areas. All of our tee-off areas use tee-boxes and artificial mats which is one of the reasons our rates are so attractive to our golfers. Reducing the need to repair grassed tee off areas daily, which takes a lot of work and effort by the grounds team, allows us to offer some of the most affordable rates in Victoria.
When arriving at the golf course you will find we have fantastic, friendly staff on hand to check you in to start your golf experience and help with any questions you may have.
The Mount Douglas clubhouse went through a update and transformation during the winter of 2017/18. I have to say, the renovations look outstanding. We have a small pro-shop for the essentials to the golf game and a great little coffee lounge to come by early and have a cup of delicious organic local roasted coffee with your friends and teammates or a quick snack before or after your game.
Course Amenities are reserved for on site paying golfers – Subject to change due to Covid-19 protocols
- A Practice putting green is available (Max 4 golfers, No chipping at any time allowed for safety reasons).
- A single driving Cage beside the practice putting green is available.
- Our Pro-Shop is open for all your golf essentials needed for the game.
- Women’s & Men’s restrooms inside the clubhouse. Portable washroom available during the peak season on #6 tee box
- Beautiful view of the course from the clubhouse bay windows and patio seats with umbrellas for shade at each table.
- Delicious locally sourced & roasted organic coffee as well as many delicious flavored Keurig cups.
- Also available during the peak season an assortment of water, pop, sport drinks, muffins, sandwiches, subs, pepperoni sticks and snacks.
- Power carts are available with a valid full drivers license and are 19 years of age. Credit card may be required for incidentals. (Limited quantities / Reserve ahead).
- Our lounge is not licensed so we do not offer any alcoholic drinks on site. No drugs or alcohol permitted at any time on the course property out of respect to the other golfers on the course.
- BEST OF ALL – Fantastic staff to help you with all your needs !!
Power carts & rentals
Mount Douglas Golf Course offers power cart rentals as well as .
Reserve at time of booking.
Mt. Doug Gift cards.
Gift cards are available in the clubhouse or online if you can't make it in to pick one up in person. Choose the one that's right for you.
Mt. Doug Newsletter, Stay Informed.
Stay up to date and informed. Sign up for our newsletter today!
Mt. Doug Code of Conduct.
Take a moment to read over the Mount Douglas Golf Course Code of Conduct. Enjoy golfing with us.
Tell us about Your experience.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your visit with a short survey.