Weekly Group Bookings
Full Season Weekly Group Bookings
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Advance group booking policies
Interested in booking a group for a specific day of the week for the whole season with Mount Douglas Golf Course? We would love to have you!
Mount Douglas Golf Course offers advanced season bookings for groups of 4 golfers or more. The weekly group bookings form is for groups that wish to book specific time(s) and day(s) of the week with consecutive weeks from May 1st up until the end of August every season.
Please remember that times are on a first come first serve basis and based on the return time and date of the completed form submitted online back to Mount Douglas Golf Course. Requested times are not guaranteed and we are not responsible for late submissions. Please note: your booking may be within a half hour of your requested booking time as times fill fast. Once the booking requests have been processed, we may not be able to accommodate requests to add additional tee times as times may be filled by other groups.
Please read the following pre-booking requirements:
- Mount Doug Golf Course requires every group to have 1 administrator. The administrator will be the liaison for the group and will be responsible for all communication between the golfers and golf course. We do not want to be including in forwarded communication to your groups.
- The administrator will be required to supply the names of all golfers in their group.
- The administrator is responsible for contacting the golf course one (1) business day prior to the scheduled tee-time to notify us of any changes to the numbers and names of golfers. This is ONLY if there are changes. Changes can be made within 24 hours of the booked tee-time. No need to make corrections a week in advance.
- The administrator will be responsible for notifying the course a minimum of one (1) business day for ALL individual or group cancellations.
Due to a high volume of ‘no-shows’ & last-minute changes to tee times last season we will be implementing a ‘No Show’ policy:
- Should any golfer(s) from your group not show up for their booking or fail to notify us they will not be using their tee time a minimum of 2 hours in advance, they will be responsible for paying a ‘No Show Fee’ of $12.00.
- Should anyone from your group not show up for their tee time three (3) times in a row, they may be removed from future bookings and will be required to prepay for any future reservations.
- Any major changes made to a group booking after the original booking has been made may be subject to an administrative fee.
- Any members of your group that have not already signed up for our newsletter should sign up here.
Should you have any question please email email@example.com
Please give us a few days to organize all the group times and start emailing you back with a confirmation. Thank you.