Weekly Group Bookings
Weekly Group Bookings
Do you have at least 4 golfers or more and interested in booking your group for a specific time day of the week for the whole season with Mount Douglas Golf Course? We would love to have you!
Due to high demand, we have a new online process. Please read carefully.
Mount Douglas Golf Course offers advanced season bookings for groups of 4 golfers or more. The weekly group bookings form is for groups that wish to book specific time(s) and day(s) of the week with consecutive weeks from May 01st up until October 31st, 2021.
Please remember that times are on a first come first serve basis (based on the return time and date of the completed form submitted online back to Mount Douglas Golf Course). Requested times are not guaranteed. Please note: your booking may be within a half hour of your requested booking time as times fill fast; once the booking requests have been processed, we may not be able to accommodate requests to add additional tee times as times may be filled by other groups.
Please read the following 2021 pre-booking requirements:
- Mount Doug Golf Course requires every group to have 1 administrator. The administrator will be the liaison for the group and will be responsible for all communication between the golfers and golf course.
- The administrator will be required to supply the names of all golfers in their group.
- The administrator is responsible for contacting the golf course one (1) business day prior to the scheduled tee-time to notify us of any changes to the numbers and names of golfers. This is ONLY if there are changes.
- The administrator will be responsible for notifying the course a minimum of one (1) business day for ALL individual or group cancellations.
Due to a high volume of ‘no-shows’ & last-minute changes to tee times last season we will be implementing a ‘No Show’ policy:
- Should any golfer(s) from your group not show up for their booking or fail to notify us in the required time, they will be responsible for paying a ‘No Show Fee’ of $12.00.
- Should anyone from your group not show up for their tee time three (3) times in a row, they will be removed from future bookings. They will be required to prepay for any future bookings.
- Any major changes made to a group booking after the original booking has been made may be subject to an administrative fee.
- Any groups that have not already signed up for our newsletter must sign up below to receive group communications from the golf course. The required password to gain access to the online ‘Advanced Booking’ form will be uploaded to the website March 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM. Use the provided password on March 22, 2021 to gain access and complete the weekly online booking form. Please remember that times are on a first come first serve basis and based on the return time and date of the completed form submitted online to Mount Douglas Golf Course)
- There are enough spaces on the bookings form to enter 16 golfers names. Should you require more space you will need to complete two (2) forms.
- Please make sure you take the time to fill out the form accurately. Do not rush the process, EVERYTHING with an asterisk * MUST be entered.Should you have any question please email Bill at email@example.com
Registrations are now open NO password needed
If you have read and agree to the above policies and rules for the weekly group bookings proceed to the form below
Newsletter sign up form below
If you haven’t already done so, sign up for the newsletter below.