Covid-19 Health & Safety
Covid-19 Health & Safety
As the Government of Canada and BC Health continue to give daily updates on public safety measures we will continue to follow best practices to ensure everyone’s safety and of course continue to monitor recommendations.
For the safety of our employees and golfers it is mandatory everyone wear a mask or face shield from the greeting center until they reach the first tee.
A mask or face shield is mandatory when entering the clubhouse at all times.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation
To maintain social distancing we will be booking tee times at eight (8) minute intervals, Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 2:50pm and ten (10) minute intervals on Monday – Friday from 2:50pm to 7:00pm and all day Saturday & Sunday.
Our Process for the 2021 season:
Due to high demand you must be prepared to be paired up with a single or twosome for any group less than 4 players. Groups of 5 are not permitted under any circumstances.
**IMPORTANT** In order to protect the well-being of both our employees and customers while visiting the golf course please be aware of the protocols below before arriving at the course.
Pre-plan your arrival time and gather all members of your group before proceeding to the greeting station. We ask that groups arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their tee time to avoid over-crowding at the greeting and check-in stations.
- MASKS will be required to be worn while at check in and cannot be removed until your group is on the first tee. MASKS will be required to be worn while in the clubhouse at all times *if using the facilities you will be required to wear a mask
- Once everyone in your group has arrived please register all golfers at the greeting station. *This will be required for each visit to assist staff in keeping organized and getting you to the tee on time.*** If this is your first visit to the course we will explain course rules, COVID-19 protocols and answer any questions you may have.
- Preferred method of payment at this time will be debit, Mastercard or Visa – Only one (1) customer will be permitted to check in at a time
- Once you have checked in and paid you will be directed to the tee
- Please maintain 6 feet from employees and your fellow golfers
- All players must carry their own clubs, NO EXCEPTIONS – we will be renting clubs this season, please book ahead as we have limited inventory
- Each player can only have 1 ball in play at all times
- Pull carts are available to rent and are sanitized after each use
- Golf carts will be available with priority given to those who cannot walk the course. We recommend reserving carts at time of booking. Carts will be sanitized after each use
- There will be a portable restroom between the 4th & 6th hole that will have a sanitize station
- To reduce touch points we are prohibiting the removal of the flags and have removed all ball washers. Benches will only be at holes 4, 5, 6 & 8; *please note these will NOT be cleaned by grounds crew during the day
- Non-players are not permitted to walk the course
- The Pro shop will be open with a limit of 2 customers at one time
- No seating is available inside the clubhouse or on the patio HOWEVER seating will be available in the parking lot near the greeting station
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to use each time you touch a surface i.e.: door handles, vending machine, debit machine, pull cart handles, etc.
- After finishing your game you may clean your shoes at the cleaning station set up at the hedge on the 9th hole; the compressor will be available to use. Please use the sanitizer station provided before using.
- Once you finish your game you are welcome to check with the greeter to set up another tee time!!!
- You can leave rented pull carts by the greeting station
- You can park golf carts on the grass beside the greeting station
If you are late and miss your tee time, you forfeit your time and will be sent out at the first available opening. If a member of your group is late you will have the option of teeing off at your scheduled time and have the missing member of your group meet up with you on the course or forfeit your time and wait for the next available time.
We would like to thank all our customers who supported us last year and appreciate your understanding as we work through these challenging times together. We value our customers and to safe guard everyone’s health, please stay home if you have returned from a trip outside of Canada (including the US) within the past 14 days or are feeling unwell.